To start with, the Arc build is a good build, I think it has a lot going for it. But, as I always say, build quality and performance issues are not the most important thing: support and community involvement are. This build has an established, professional support team behind it. The Arc team are well liked in the Kodi community, and they take their role seriously. They don’t just use Arc on their builds, they run it on their own private servers, with their own staff. They put a lot of time into the product.
Today we will be showing you how to install The Arc Kodi Builds [Easy Step-by-Step Guide 2021]. First you will need to head over to the official Kodi website and download Kodi. You can choose to download the Kodi 17.6 Krypton version, or the Kodi 17.6 Jarvis version.
In this guide, I will show you how to install The Arc Builds on Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Since Kodi’s user interface is the same for all platforms, these steps apply to the Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, a range of Android, Windows and Mac mobile computers and tablets, and other platforms.
The Wizard of the Arc offers an impressive array of amazing Kodi constructs. This addon is relatively new, but I must say it has done very well in a short time. Arc Wizard also has a more intuitive user interface with different graphics to make your work even easier and more fun.
This wizard has many versions, including custom and third-party versions. I’ll install my own Route 66 build here to walk you through the installation process. Read on!
Attention KODI users: please read before continuing
Kodi addons / modules offer unlimited streaming content, but can also get you in legal trouble if you get caught watching movies / TV shows / sports for free. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN when streaming online. A good Kodi VPN can hide your identity, bypass government surveillance, block content, and ISP throttling (which also contributes to buffer-free streaming).
I use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device, including the Amazon FireStick. Get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plans. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Click HERE to get 3 months free and save 49% on ExpressVPN.
Read: How to install and use VPN for Kodi
To install The Arc on Kodi
The Arc Kodi builds are not from official Kodi sources. That is why they are called third party constructions. To set it up, you have to bypass a security parameter. Perform the following steps:
1. Start Kodi
2. On the Home screen, tap Settings (upper left corner).
3. Click on System Settings for Kodi 17.6 or System for Kodi 18
4. Now select the Extras menu on the left side of this screen.
5. On the right side of the same screen, click the toggle switch to enable the Unknown Sources option.
6. When this prompt appears, just click Yes
Arc Kodi constructs are safe. However, after installing the version, it would be good to disable/enable unknown sources again.
I will now walk you through the process of installing The Arc Builds on Kodi. I will break this process down into simple parts so it is easy to follow:
- Installation of the United Wizard repository
- Configuring the sheet generation wizard
- Install the desired version of Arc Wizard
We will now examine each item in the order in which it was provided.
Installing the United Wizard repository on Kodi
To install the repository, you first need the source code. The following steps will help you do this:
1. Open the Kodi settings again from the home screen.
2. In the next window, click on File manager
3. In this screen, click and open the Add Source option (if there are too many sources added, you may need to scroll down a bit).
4. Now choose the option <No>.
5. You should now see the following screen with the keyboard on the screen. Carefully enter the following URL: http://myatom.one/arc
Check that the URL is correct and then click OK.
6. You will now see this window. Select the Enter a name for this source text box.
Enter a source name. It could be any name. But it would be good to make it relevant and recognizable. I choose the bow.
When you are finished, click OK
You have added the source URL to Kodi from which you will install the United Wizard repository.
7. Press back/esc repeatedly until you are back at the Kodi home screen.
8. Click on Add-ons
9. Go to the top left corner of the next screen and click on the icon that looks like an open box (usually called Package Installer).
10. Click the Install from Zip file option when this window appears.
11. Click arc or the name you chose for the source when you added the source URL earlier.
12. Now you need to click on the file repository.united.wizard.zip
13. Wait for the United Wizard Repository add-on to confirm the installation, which appears in the top right corner of the screen. It shouldn’t take more than a minute.
You have successfully installed the United Wizard repository. In the next section, we will install the Arc Wizard.
Set bow master
Arc Wizard is an addon that hosts Kodi builds from The Arc. Here’s how to set it up.
14. You can continue with the last step of part 1 (step 13) and click Install from repository.
If you are not in the window shown in the following image, follow this path: Kodi Home > Tools > Package Installer (open box icon)
15. UnitedWizardRepo Press
16. Open the add-ons program
17. Press the Arc-Master
18. Click Install when you see this window (the button is in the lower right corner).
19. Wait about one to two minutes until you see the message Arc Wizard Add-on Installed in the upper right corner of the screen.
20. After installing the addon, you may see many pop-ups. If this is the case, remove it by choosing the appropriate options
You have installed the Arc Wizard on Kodi. Now let’s use this wizard and install the Kodi builds it offers.
Installing The Arc Kodi
Arc Wizard has many custom builds. It also gives you access to builds from other third-party sources, such as. B. Ukodi1. We’re going to install one of Kodi’s internal builds. Perform the following steps:
21. Click Add-ons again when you are on the Kodi home screen.
22. Now open the Add-ons program and click on the Arc Wizard icon.
23. As you can see, the bow wizard is very different from other building wizards. It has a more graphical user interface, unlike other wizards that rely primarily on a textual representation.
Click on the Builds tab at the bottom of the screen.
24. On the left side you will find a list of Kodi builds in different categories. Now choose the version you want to install
I choose the Route 66 build in the Dystopia Builds category, which is a pure Krypton 17.6 build. If you have Leia, choose one of the Kodi 18 builds.
25. After selecting an assembly, click the Install button.
26. Unlike other wizards, the Arc does not give you the option to choose between a fresh and a standard installation. The only way to install the new version is to first delete the existing Kodi data (basically a fresh install).
Agree to continue by clicking Next
27. Route 66 is a lightweight version of Kodi that weighs about 168 MB. Wait for the assembly to download and install. It takes a few minutes (usually less than 5)
28. After installing the version, Kodi may stop abruptly or you may be prompted to force close the program. Restart Kodi, and you will see a new interface with the classic feel that this version offers.
That’s it. You have successfully installed one of The Arc’s Kodi builds. Have fun!
Before you start streaming video with Kodi addons or modules, I want to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and the government. This means that streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live broadcasts and sports) can lead to legal problems.
Fortunately, there is a reliable way to hide all your streaming activities from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN masks your original IP address and helps you bypass surveillance, ISPs and geographical restrictions on content.
Personally, I use and recommend ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all types of applications and streaming devices.
OPINION: We do not encourage copyright infringement. But what if you accidentally upload content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legal and an illegal source.
So before you start streaming on Kodi, read here how to get VPN protection in 3 easy steps.
Step one: Purchase your ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it for free for the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the service (which is unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step two: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have included the exact steps below, starting with step 4.
Step three: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The steps to install Kodi VPN on Fire TV devices are described below. If you have other broadcast devices, follow steps 1 to 3 above.
Step four: Sign up for ExpressVPN HERE (if you are not already a subscriber).
Step 5: Go to the Fire TV Stick home screen. Click the Search button and then the Search option (see figure below).
Step six: Type expressvpn into the search bar and select when it appears.
Seventh step: Click on the Download button.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN application and log in using the username and password you created when you purchased your ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your FireStick is protected with the fastest VPN.
Route 66: Quick view
The Arc Master has many other builds, but since we have a Route 66 Kodi build installed, we’ll explore that one a bit.
Even the name gives a hint of vintage, which is reinforced during the execution of the construction. This classically inspired design will quickly transport you back to the 70s and 80s. But don’t get me wrong. The look is classic, but the construction is as modern as possible.
For a simple build, I’d say it has a lot of interesting options. In addition to the usual categories for movies, series, music, and action movies, the home screen offers special sections for science fiction, horror, documentaries, etc.
As you probably already know, DeathStar is a collection of great addons. There is a special category for this addon on the main screen. You’ll also find the Featured category, which contains the best addons (according to the build’s developers).
Route 66 contains few but quality addons like DeathStar, The Magic Dragon and others. To keep the construction light, no unnecessary add-ons have been added so it doesn’t get bloated. But you can install on this version of Kodi any addon that is not already there. You can also check out our list of the best Kodi addons.
I will make a personal judgement, not only on the Route 66 builds, but also on Arc Wizard, which is the source of all Arc Kodi builds and some third-party builds.
Arc Wizard has a solid collection of its own builds and builds from other reliable third-party sources for Kodi 18 and Kodi 17.6. So it’s a great place to be if you’re looking for a store with lots of Kodi modules. The Arc Wizard also has a unique and more interactive interface. This allows you to quickly choose the version of Kodi you want and start the installation with one click.
As for Route 66, it’s generally a good facility. Being lightweight, it works seamlessly on FireStick and Android boxes. It has a stunning visual appeal reminiscent of a bygone era of the late 70s and 80s. It is a colorful construction with a clean and organized finish.
Try the Arc Kodi builds. You’re good!
We do not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, applications or services mentioned on this website. Furthermore, we do not promote, publish or link to copyrighted feeds. We strongly condemn piracy and urge our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website refers only to non-copyrighted public domain content. Read our full disclaimer.
We are a reader-supported blog. If you purchase an item through the links on our website, we may receive a commission. Read more
We need your support